Be sure to visit Joyce at From This Side of the Pond by clicking the button above!
1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
I own several articles of clothing that are green and one I won't go into great detail on. I have a green peasant top with white embroidery down the front and another green top that might also be considered a peasant top, but I'm not sure. It has tassels for ties and they're forever getting knotted up, but I love the shirt. I also have a pink St. Patrick's themed shirt with shamrocks on it.
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
My favorite "green space" is a cemetery. Maybe that isn't what is meant by this question, but it is one of my favorite places to be.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
My whole life I've wanted to be taller. I have been tired of being called names or having it pointed out to me (like I didn't already know!) that I am short. I am 4'10" tall, give or take, and at this point in my life I am fine with that. I'm a carbon copy of my grandma. I am the height that Heavenly Father intended for me to be and who am I to argue with what He thought best for me?
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
Messing with one of my kids or my husband is a sure way to get something stirred up with me.
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
I can't choose! I love all of them very much.
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
This question took a lot of thought because the women that I admire the most are in the categories that are off limits. I would have to say Helen Keller. She had so much against her, but fought her way through it. She didn't let it hold her back or use it as a crutch to get out of making something of herself. I think she was a very strong woman.
7. Keep Calm and ____________on.
You fill in the blank.
Keep calm and dream on...in the good way. No matter what is falling apart around you, stay calm and hold onto your dreams.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The bluebonnets are in full swing here in Gulf Coast Texas!