18 February 2012

Saturday 9



1. Do you every solicit advise on your love life?

Sometimes I talk to my friends and ask for suggestions or feedback.

2. What was the last thing you argued with someone about?

I have insecurities that cause jealousy and that is generally the source of arguments involving me.

3. Who do you hate right now?

We aren't supposed to hate anybody. Unfortunately, I am not honoring this rule at the moment. It wouldn't be a good idea for me to name the person. I am working on not hating them, but this might take a while.

4. Who do you love right now?

My husband, my children, my birth family, and my friends.

5. Where do you want to be in 6 years?

I would love to be most anywhere but where I'm at.

6. What is your craziest vice?

I find my thrill on Cemetery Hill. I stalk dead people. In other words, I like to hang out in graveyards. I totally love genealogical research and it involves a lot of this. I'm not sure if that is a "vice" or not. It is just all that my husband and I could come up with for this question.

7. How did you celebrate Valentines Day?

We watched the movie Endless Love, which is what we watched on our first date on my sixteenth birthday.

8. What is your most unique or fondest memory of a special Valentine's Day?

There are two that come to mind (my husband's, not mine; my memory is shot!).

When I was sixteen years old and living in the Upstate of South Carolina (where they do have a winter time), I wore a sundress on Valentine's Day because my then-boyfriend/now-husband loved the way that dress looked on me. Never mind that it was February and below freezing. I loved him and wore it for him. I don't remember being cold at all.

The second one is that my husband can't hide things from me. I find what he hides generally. One Valentine's Day, he decided not to fight it anymore. He bought candy and just laid it out in the open, right under my nose. I never found it. He surprised me that year. :)

If you want me to find it, hide it. If you want me to miss it, put it in plain sight.

9. Were you in the same location five years ago that you are today? Would you have expected to be?

Yes, I was. Expected? Yes. Wanting? No, but I figure I'm stuck here until I get that 8' x 4' piece of real estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...