20 February 2012

Meet Me on Monday by Acting Balanced

Acting Balanced


1. What is your favorite kind of soup?

I love a chicken noodle soup that I had at a pizza place a couple of months ago. The noodles were more bread-like than the usual pasta noodle. It was delicious!

2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Lion King in 3D.

3. What is your least favorite TV program?

My least favorite TV program is anything with people showing off more than what should be shown to the general public. That pretty much limits what I like as most everything has half-nakey people on it these days.

4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?

My Walk Through the Valley.

5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?

Ireland.
Scotland.
Greensburg, Kansas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...