Please click the button above to find some really fun prompts!
The prompt that I chose this week is:
Create an FAQ page for yourself that answers frequently asked questions if people were to frequently ask you questions. People make those up all the time. YOUR TURN!
OK, since this says "for yourself" and not "about yourself", I am using the questions that I hear the most. :)
1. Is the bathroom free?
Because I said so!
3. Mommy, can I rub your head?
Sure, baby girl.
4. Are ya'll playing ping-pong in there?
5. Where are you working today?
Everywhere between here and Corpus Christi.
6. How old are you?
7. How are the kids?
They are doing great! Thanks for asking.
8. What mileage are you getting in that car?
About 31 mpg.
9. What's the outside temp?
This answer varies, obviously.
10. Can you go here to do this job?
It depends on the job, where it is, and what you're willing to pay.
11. How long have you been married?
Twenty-seven years (today is our anniversary).
12. Where did you two meet?
We met at the chemistry room window at Crescent High School.
13. How old were you when you got married?
14. How old were you when your first baby was born?
15. Who are you named after?
My daddy's paternal grandmother Annie and her sister Susie. My daddy wanted to name me Susie Annie. The compromise was Suzanne. At this point in my life, I kind of like the idea of Annie.