15 October 2011

Saturday 9




Please click the button above to join the Saturday 9 fun!

Here are the questions for this week:

1. Adam Duritz (writer and lead singer of Counting Crows) mentions previous girlfriends in songs. In Mrs. Potter's Lullaby he sings “There a little piece of Maria in every song I sing”. Is there a piece of an ex that will always be a part of you?

No, and that is due to the fact that I don't have an ex. I married the only boyfriend that I ever had.

2. Who was your very first significant friend?

The first friend that I actually have any recollection of was Allison. She was in my class at elementary school. We sat together at lunchtime and shared lunches. She was tall(everyone was tall when beside me), skinny, wore glasses (I did, too!)and long, dark hair. That is all that I can remember.

3. What are four (4) things you hope to do this weekend?

1. To get through it without an argument.
2. To line up more jobs for the week.
3. To watch something decent on TV.
4. To get some blog posts created.

4. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your blog?

It depends on the blog. The purpose of One Thousand Gifts is to express gratitude. The purpose of Random Thoughts and P.S. Annie! is to just be a place to put what I'm thinking of, what we're doing, and to respond to the fun memes out there. The purpose of Reviews by Suz is to review products, web sites, and services in hopes of creating an income. Heartstrings by Suzanne is where I share my poetry. Art & Photography Unleashed and Texas Art & Photography Unleashed are intended to bring more exposure for those in the art fields, but I am contemplating closing those blogs as there has not been much response to them. However, a bit of response from artists responding to the interview questions at those two blogs would keep me from closing them.

5. Tell us something that you've never before written about in your blog because it's too personal.

I've never written about ping-pong.

6. If you could choose your doctor, do you prefer someone of the same or opposite sex?

I would much prefer a doctor of my own gender. For years, I dealt with male doctors. Most of them were nice, but it is just too embarrassing. At this stage of my life, I don't want to deal with opposite gender doctors at all, even for things as mundane as a sinus infection. There's just too much baggage involved.

7. If you could dream about anything tonight, what would the subject matter be?

Personally, I would like to revisit the dream that I had the other night when "Bratty Suz" was at the helm. That dream was fun!

8. How do you react to practical jokes when they're played on you?

It would totally depend on the who and the venue. I do not react well to being humiliated. I am an introverted person by nature and public embarrassment just does a real number on me. The response would be very negative and it would take a while for me to calm down.


9. What's on your agenda after this weekend for the upcoming week?

Work, work, and more work, a dentist appointment for Child #3 and a trip for Child #1. I also have a book that I need to finish reading for a review. I would also like to get more blog posts written. AND I want to figure out how to change the template on my blogs without losing what's already there. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can particularly relate to your answer in 6 and 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cathy

    Hi Cathy! Thank you for stopping by and commenting. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...