13 June 2011

Meet Me on Monday



The following questions come from Never Growing Old's Meet Me on Monday. Please visit her site and play along!

Questions:

1. What is your favorite yogurt flavor?

I like strawberry yogurt and also peach yogurt. I can't choose a favorite between the two.

2. Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??

I usually wear sandals, so no socks. But on the occasion that I do wear socks, I wear black ankle socks.

3. How is the weather right now?

It is very hot here. We have already been as high as 108 degrees.

4. Are you a fast typer?

Relatively...it depends on what I am typing. If I am composing, then I type faster than if I am typing from copy.

5. Red or White Wine?

Neither. I don't drink wine or anything else alcoholic anymore. When I did, my poison of choice was vodka. It wasn't for social reasons. It was for the drunk and the escape. At this point in my life, it would be dangerous for me to drink. It would be too easy to fall victim to it and this is a choice that I can make on this side of the bottle. I choose not to. I don't want alcohol to take over and destroy my life as it has the lives of so many people that I love.

Please be sure to visit Meet Me on Monday and join the linky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...