26 November 2011
1. There's a Time Genie. She can put you back in time to relive a day that you loved. If you could turn back the hands of time, what day would you relive if given this opportunity?
I can't pin it down to one specific day. The honest answer would be any day that involved a visit with my grandma and grandpa, my granny, and my Aunt Mae.
2. What did you do yesterday?
We did everything we could to avoid going into the Walmart, but ended up there in the evening. The place was basically dead. It wasn't nearly the madhouse we expected it to be.
3. You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Kim Kardashian, or Simon Cowell? Why?
This would be so much easier if I only had one parachute to give to someone else. I'd give it to Mel Gibson before any of the others listed. While he's flawed like the rest of us humans, overall I believe him to be a good person. The others, well, my mama said if I can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!
4. Where are you going and where have you been?
I have been to Columbus and I am going to not-Columbus tomorrow. :)
5. They say that books read as a child make more of an impact on a person than books read at any other time in life. Are there any books that you particularly loved, that shaped the way you thought when you were little?
I don't know about shaping the way that I thought, but The Silver Seven made me want to learn to ice skate. I thought that it sounded so exciting. I never had the opportunity, though, as there wasn't an ice rink anywhere near where I lived back then. By the time we got one in town, I was in my 30s and no way was I going to risk trying it at that point!
6. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
I think the end of this year is what I look forward to the most in the next six weeks.
7. What was the last text message you received?
It was a text from my mama telling me that she gave daddy my message. We weren't able to get through to him on his phone and she was.
8. Do you prefer to call or text?
I have a horrible time hearing on the telephone. I can hear all of the whining of the electronics and it drowns out the voice of the caller. I would much rather text.
9. What were you doing at 9PM last night?
I was eating Thanksgiving leftovers and watching a movie with my husband.