19 November 2011

Saturday 9



The following questions are based on the Saturday 9 from 16 July 2011, which you can read here: Saturday 9.

1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil?


Yes, I do believe that there is a devil. My Bible speaks quite clearly about him.

2. What's your favorite nickname that you're called?

There are several, and aside from the nicknames that my husband has for me, my favorite is "Sis". This is what my best friend calls me and I call her.

3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?


I would feel like curling up and dying, but what I would do is cry my eyes out.

4. Do you ever cry at a movie?

YES! There are many movies that make me cry and there are scenes that would make other folks laugh that end up making me cry because of personal memories.

5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?

I do not have a "ball & chain". I have a husband that I love very much and I am happy to be married to him.

6. Who do you got to for advice?


Generally, I go to my Sis. When my grandparents were alive, they were my go-to for everything, most especially spiritual guidance.

7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?

It was probably a couple of days ago. Thankfully, it isn't incredibly often.

8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?


Actual verbal communication? I have no clue! I guess technically it would be the schedulers for the jobs that we do, as the job itself was initiated online.

9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?

We toured the Southeast. We went to Spartanburg, SC; the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC; Graceland in Memphis, TN; Gatlinburg, TN; Maggie Valley, NC; Pigeon Forge, TN and a zillion other places that I can't remember at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...