Please click the button above to play along!
1. What gives you goosebumps?
The first thing that comes to mind is my husband's grin. He has a particular grin that sends shivers all through me. Horror movies also give me goosebumps as does a sudden poof of wind across my neck. Things of a spiritual nature often given me goosebumps.
2. Halloween-are you a lover or a hater? Okay, that sounds harsh...Halloween-yay or nay?
It doesn't really matter to me. We don't go trick-or-treating out in the community, more for safety reasons than anything else. Plus, our kids are nearly adults. We just play trick-or-treat here in the house and they load up with candy that hasn't been drugged or bladed.
3. Can you respect someone you do not trust, and can you trust someone you do not respect?
I think that this is a very complicated question as these feelings can be both intertwined as well as separate events. You can respect a person for their position in the world, but not trust them any farther than you can throw them. Someone can be a man of his word, therefore you trust him, but maybe he's an ax murderer on the side and you can't respect him due to his actions. I think mostly, though, it would be very hard to have one without the other tagging along for the ride.
4. Apples or oranges? Yes, you have to choose.
I would have to choose apples as I am allergic to oranges.
5. What is something you wish was in your town? (shop, restaurant, attraction, etc).
Hobby Lobby, Olive Garden, and Lowe's would be wonderful additions to our town, but I don't look for any of them to show up here anytime soon.
6. What non-food item is in your refrigerator or freezer?
My daughter's balloons are in the freezer. She makes balloon animals and the un-inflated balloons have to be stored in the freezer. I have no clue why.
7. Are you at all superstitious?
Not really. Bad things seems to find me whether a black cat crosses in front of me or not. :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I think that there are some things that are billed as wholesome; on the surface, they are. But, once you dig down deep and really pay attention to what is going on - read between the lines, more or less - they are not wholesome or virtuous at all. They aren't teaching the lesson that they should be teaching.