24 September 2011

Saturday 9




Please visit Saturday 9 to play along!

1. If you could put a spell on someone, who would it be and why?

I would put the spell on my husband. The 'why' is a secret. Lucky for him that I can't.

2. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

I would go back to the night of 17 April 1993. I wouldn't stay up all night doing laundry and chatting with the neighbor. I would go to bed at a decent hour so that I could make the drive to visit my grandma like I should have the next morning.


3.If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

The answer regards the same time frame/events listed in question #2. I would have gone to bed at a decent hour so that I could have gone to see my grandma on the last morning of her life.

4. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?

How about a blend? Try Gracie Allen meets Scarlet O'Hara, with a Roseanne chaser. How's that for a combo? :)


5. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?

Ohhhh, what a loaded question! There's one person in particular that fits here. Because of this person, I have been through a year of "heck". I won't name names or circumstance, but it is a person that should have stayed buried in the past and didn't. I hope for both our sakes that I never meet up with this person again.


6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.

This is a hard one. There are so many choices. But, as I sit here with majorly dry, itchy hands, the one thing that comes to mind is my habit of practically boiling my hands when I wash them. They don't feel clean to me unless I use really hot water, but this is not healthy for my skin as it is really drying it out something awful. I need to get to a point of believing that they are clean even if the water isn't boiling hot.


7. Describe yourself in one word.
Insecure.

8. List your top three memes that you like to respond to.

There are many that I enjoy, so I'll just mention the first three that come to mind:

Five Minute Friday
Writer's Workshop
Saturday 9

9. Why do you blog?

Mostly because I love to write and always have. The other reason is to help keep my brain active and to aid in the restoration of cognitive function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...