21 August 2011

Review: Stained Glass Hearts by Patsy Clairmont

Stained Glass Hearts is about seeing our lives from a different perspective. The message that it conveys is that life often gets in the way of our plans but, if we keep our eyes on Him, His Light will show us the beauty that waits on the other side of the not-so-beautiful. We cannot just sit back and hope that the good will come to us on its own; we have to get up and do something. We need to reach for what we want by reaching first for Him.

Stained Glass Hearts was an inspirational book that made me laugh, while at the same time caused me to ponder some very deep matters of the heart. Clairmont reiterates the truth that being grateful in all things will lead one to a life of joy and this is an area in which I need constant reminding. It also made me cry and when a book does that, I am hooked. This book is a smooth, easy read that made me want to read other books by this author. I would recommend this book to anyone that wishes to take their life in a new direction, one of peace and joy and reliance on Him.

BookSneeze (http://BookSneeze®.com) has provided me with a complimentary copy of Stained Glass Hearts in exchange for a review. However, all reviews written by me are my honest opinion, regardless of compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...