30 March 2011

Wildflowers, Weeds, Whatchamawhosits, and Wednesdays

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Wednesday so far. My husband and I have been out wildflower hunting. That gave me the inspiration for what I hope will be a fun feature here on Random Thoughts.

As the project title implies, it will feature wildflowers and weeds, but maybe you do not know what a "whatchamawhosit" is. :) In this case, it can refer to assorted creatures- bugs, birds, animals, etc.- whatever you might run across in your wildflower expedition that does not qualify as a wildflower or weed.

There will be a button available soon for you to grab for your site ( I would appreciate it very much!).

Here is my entry for this week.

Photobucket




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...